Peter D'Arcy Optometrist Bega comprehensive eyecare
Peter D’Arcy Optometrist joined longstanding Bega practitioner Roger Stewart in 1984 at 91 Carp St Bega.
Stewart and D’Arcy Optometrists practiced at 91 Carp St Bega, Princess Arcade Merimbula and Angela’s Arcade Eden. Our team is qualified, experienced and caring, offering comprehensive eyecare.
OPTOMETRIST BEGA Clinical Services
- Comprehensive eye examination
- Catering all age ranges
- Children’s Vision testing and correction
- Driving eyetest
- Peripheral vision
- All Contact Lens Fitting
- Contact Lens Society of Australia member
- Diabetic Eye Examination
- Dry Eye Management
- Foreign Body Removal
- Low Vision Management
- OCT Scanning
- Digital Retinal Imaging
- Provide urgent care for eye problems
- Cataract examination
- Sports Vision
- Macular Degeneration assessments
- Colour Vision
- Digital Eyewear
- On line booking
- All contact and spectacle prescription lenses
- GP referrals
- Prescription Sunglasses
- Ophthalmologist referrals.
- Analysis of eye coordination.
- Eye muscle balance and investigation Hess Screen.
Peter D'Arcy Optometrist : Generations of families learnt to See Us and See Better!
Peter D’Arcy Optometrist chose to be independent still servicing beyond Narooma to Eden and Merimbula to Bombala.
The value of independence in comprehensive eyecare is becoming more recognised in the face of competing pressures..
See us at 91 Carp st Bega, opposite Coles with on site parking and disabled access.
WHY WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
Bega has proximity to wonderful beaches, national parks, mountains, galleries and charming villages. It is the administrative hub for the Sapphire Coast with the main shopping and medical facilities including the South East Regional Hospital. It is famous for its cheese, dairy history and produces.
Optometry is a profession where we can help people and improve their lives. We enjoy interacting with our clients of all ages.
The profession has evolved in many ways, largely due to technological changes, and we can always interest and surprise people.
Independent optometrists can choose their own optical laboratories for the best lens and frame for a particular patient.
Cheaper lenses and frames can easily comprimise on quality and durability.
We are not part of a corporate chain or multinational.
We are locally owned and run family optometrist practice supporting the local community,employing local qualified staff.
We have provided services since 1984 with Independence, warranty and the latest eye and optical technology. We continue to service the Saphhire coast from beyond Bermagui as well as visitors from Cooma and the Snowy Mountains. Our team is qualified, experienced and caring, offering comprehensive eyecare.
Vision and Eye Health awareness are improving via family experiences and those from the Good Vision For Life, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic and Glaucoma Foundations.
Peter D’Arcy Optometrist provides clinics and equipment to the Katungal Aboriginal Corporation Bega and Narooma and is a member of the Bega Chamber of Commerce and always maintains continuing professional development requirements. We have the freedom, time and resources to provide a highly tailored service. we value our patients and their feedback and invite you to see the difference we can make now and for your future.
Glasses, lenses and frames all vary in quality and durability whether they be eg Specsavers or OPSM or your independent optometrist because of material, coating and design differences. We have the latest fashion styles and technology.
They are not all the same. We help tailor solutions for you from the huge array of options. We employ the latest technology and eyewear for all age ranges from budget to premium. The best lenses from Essilor and Nikon requires the perfect frame from our huge database of 24000 that suits you, fits you and your prescription.
- We assist Optometry Aid globally through donated glasses from Bega, Bombala, Merimbula, Eden, Narooma.
- In today’s saturated optical market of “special offers” we spend more time with you to deliver an extensive consultation and prescribe quality eyewear solutions that are tailored for you.
- Spectacles can vary widely in price and quality and exams in scope and cost -and some aspects are optional.
- We understand price, quality and service differences often due to lens and frame options that may “seem” the same
- Experience the difference contact lenses make. We can fit all types.
NO GAP SPECTACLES AND GOVERNMENT ASSISTED SPECTACLES
- We also have NO GAP options through private health funds and cater for all optical claims.
All lenses are not the same, nor eye tests or eyes. Durability and quality vary widely with a price. We can be your optical troubleshooters if you rue the allure of your price decision. We contribute to the Vision Care Program, Optometry Giving Sight, St Vincent de Paul and Caritas among others and support local schools and community in their fundraising.
Examination fees are set by the Department of Health and we do not charge more than the schedule fees. Lens and frame costs are set by
• Wholesale laboratory costs
• National Wage Review Decisions
• Consumer Price Index
• General Accounting Input